We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line.
We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed
Indiscriminately and this policy explains how we collect information about you, what we do
With it and what controls you have.
Who we are?
The website is owned by MicroMantis LTD and the Data Controller is Richard Wilson. The Data Controller is responsible for and controls the processing of your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"). We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office and our registration number is 00042591474.
Personal data we may collect about you
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
If you sign up to our newsletter, we may use your e-mail address to send you information about our products and services. At any stage you can ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving any marketing communications from us by clicking the opt out button within the email, or by contacting us by email or telephone.
We may use your e-mail address to send you information about products or services that are the same as or similar to those that you have ordered from us and that we think you may find useful. We will do so only if you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes. At any stage you have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes by contacting us by email or telephone.
Furthermore your personal data will be used to:
- Administer your account with us;
- Verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- Audit the downloading of data from our website;
- Improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users;
- Identify visitors to our website;
- Carry out research on our users' demographics and tracking of sales data;
We may also monitor who accesses our website, for example we may automatically collect access information about you such as: the type of internet browser you use; the website from which you have come to our website and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server. Such information enables us to assess and build a profile of our users. We use this information to:
- Improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users and monitor the performance of our website.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- To other companies within our group;
- If we sell our business to a third party;
- To our agents and service providers (e.g. providers of web hosting or maintenance services).
- In any other case where we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such action
- Is necessary to prevent fraud or cybercrime or to protect the website or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
- We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website in order to describe our services to prospective partners and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- Access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you;
- We store your personal data on secure servers;
- Payment details are encrypted using SSL technology.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk. All we can do is use all our reasonable efforts to safeguard your data and ensure that we maintain a reliable and safe environment to use your data.
It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee (currently £10), to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you.
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or you can write to us at:
Unit 4 Gerards Park
St Helens, Merseyside
Or call us on 0845 805 0408 or 1-929-444-7154 from the USA & Canada.
Our registered office address is: at MicroMantis LTD, Unit 4 Gerards Park, College Street, St Helens, Merseyside, WA10 1FZ